Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just Enough Ruffles Done

Spring has sprung, well almost. We had some nice days and I was busy working outside, trying to get as much done as I could, before the blackflies come out (that is another story). Hubby and I got the yards cleaned, a whole new yard planted with grass seed and the screen room cleaned and ready for summer and I was too tired to knit. I hate when that happens...I get the lovely yarn out of the knitting bag, get all comfy and there I sit with the project in my lap for hours, not one stitch knitted. We've all been there I guess.





Well the last two days have been almost winter-like. Cold and rainy, perfect knitting weather! And I finally got one of the three projects finished that I started for Malabrigo March in the Malabrigo Junkies group over on Ravelry. Here is my version of Just Enough Ruffles:






As for my designs, I have finished my Mitered Panels Cardigan for Adults (pics to be posted soon) which is based on my Mitered Panels Cardigan for Kids but with a different neck line. This along with Little Dipper, Telegraph Road and a new free pattern (which will also be posted here) will debut this Saturday at Cynthia's annual spring luncheon! How exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment