Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Two Test Knitters

I have lost two of my test knitters who were working on the Telegraph Road cardigan.

candy1380 is a volunteer for the Red Cross and was deployed to Fargo ND until the end of April. As she said, there was no room in her bag for her sweater project and working 15 hours a day, 7 days a week leaves no time for knitting. Hope you stay safe out there!

mugginsquilts is the victim of outright theft. Somebody broke into her truck and stole the bag that had her sweater in progress (over half finished) and the yarn for it. And she has no yarn to make another one. All those hours of knitting, and it's just gone. Hope the yarn fairies are watching over her!


We also had a snowstorm on the 29th, 6 to 8 inches of wet, heavy snow. Lucky for
me I had taken the snowplow off my truck so I got to knit and Mike got to move snow with his tractor!




No comments:

Post a Comment