Sunday, July 19, 2009

Too Busy to Knit?

Summer is flying by and there have too many things on the "to do" list and not much time to knit. I've been busy with the flower gardens and the vegetable garden. I bought some new perrenials and the flower gardens are doing well. As for the veggie garden, things that like cold weather are doing great but still behind schedule. We should be eating fresh green beans and new potatoes by now. The green beans are just starting to flower and new potatoes appear to be a couple of weeks away.










I've also been busy stacking wood, as you can see. I've gotten about half of it stacked.......











and the other half is a work in progress! One advantage of a cooler than average summer.










I have been knitting a little bit and almost have a pair of socks finished, which I will post a picture of as soon as they come off the needles!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment